[rollei_list] Re: rollei repairs

  • From: Binjassim <tyco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 09:18:52 +0300

If one has to wait 10 weeks for service that means there are lots of people who
also need their cameras toute de suite. Why not buy another rollei?  My
experience of Mr. Fleenor - wanting to purchase one of his "for sale" products
I enquired if he would accept payment by western union, or a wireline transfer
- in advance, if you please - and did not merit even an acknowledgement.
Regards, John Saldanha