[rollei_list] Re: rollei repairs

  • From: Robert Meier <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 12:30:36 -0500 (CDT)

Two screws hold the meter cell in place. They are the two posts at each end of the selenium cell that don't look like screws. They are unscrewed by insertiing a needle in the hole in the side of the post and turning. Very simple replacement.

On Aug 24, 2010, at 12:25 PM, Don Williams wrote:

At 12:11 PM 8/24/2010, CheshireCCat wrote:
How about some instructions about meter replacement if it is so easy. I'd google it, but I'm sure that there are good instructions and bad ones.

If you are talking about the meter mechanism itself and the E is identical to the F in that area, I can give you instructions.

The meter body has to be removed to put the 3.5F into a Rolleimarin and the process is simple, I've done it hundreds of times. There is just a comment about where to put the connecting lever before putting the meter back into the focusing knob.

Takes just one tiny screwdriver.

If you are talking about the sensor, I have never done it but assume it's plug-and-play there.

DAW

Don Williams
909 Kelsi Drive
Moore, OK 73160-0703