[rollei_list] Re: (mOT) - Printing square from bureau - and metric issues

  • From: chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:39:01 +0100

I finally found out what went wrong. The printer is a durst theta, printing
at 254 dpi. Whereas a photoshop re-scale from 300dpi to 254 dpi is fine it
seems the durst will not do a good job of it, according to the owner, and
confirmed by this little experiecne.

On 1/22/07, chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx <chatanooga@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Jeff -
They certainly got 300dpi. Will update after I talk to 'em

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline