[rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub

  • From: Aaron Reece <oboeaaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:30:53 -0400

Well said, Eric. Furthermore, I have yet to see anyone suggest that the individual might be the victim of identity theft, a more common occurrence on eBay than is widely believed.

-Aaron

On Oct 18, 2005, at 4:38 PM, Douglas Shea wrote:

I understand why the original poster thought it
appropriate to give the list a head's up, and why Harry Fleenor posted
germain facts relative to the matter, but beyond that why people engage
in character assasination/defamation absent any hard evidence is beyond
understanding...