[rollei_list] Re: WARNING about Dr. Mark Meijer c/o Global RolleiClub

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:53:40 -0500

You're Joking, right? This is a real disease that effects many nationalities and can be quite serious.

"Celtic" is not a nationality except in the Irish Republic. The rest of us Celts don't have our own nation; we are stateless, colonized by wankers, as they say in the movie Trainspotting. Or else we ran away to other continents.

Anyway on these other continents we sometimes have to work outside in a lot more ultraviolet radiation than we were evolved to be used to, and we get rosacea. But it is not life-threatening or even painful. The worst thing that can happen is your nose can fall off. I saw a picture in National Geographic of a guy in Australia holding his fake nose.

But this is off topic, unless the above mentioned photo was taken by a rollei.

--shannon

--- Rollei List