[rollei_list] Re: The little Rollei

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:39:32 -0700

Nick und Roger,

I have had more Rollei 35's, of all types, that I can remember but they were
always a camera that I had to think of in detail before shooting.  When I
"discovered" the Leica CL, I never had to think of the camera, only the
moment to press the release.

I loved the results from my Rollei 35s, but I did not like having to re-think
each shot.

I can use my Rollei TLR, my Leicas, Nikons and H'blad without thinking
of the camera controls.

Jerry