[rollei_list] Re: The little Rollei

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:10:02 -0400

You must ALWAYS cock the Rollei 35 before trying to retract the lens!

My flash is a Rollei 100XLC

RALaubach@xxxxxxx wrote:
I have the Rollei E15b mini flash for my Rollei 35S and 35SE. It and the Rollei E20 flash were nice matches for the little Rolleis. They had a sliding plastic window for the red glowing ready light that doubled as a manual flash firing button and a lock for the unique Rollei PC tip that had a flange which the plastic window mated with, keeping the cord locked in place. BTW does anyone know what the proper way to bayonet the lens in and out is? I'm trying to remember if you must be sure to release the shutter before you return the lens to closed position or after.... I think I damaged the camera once doing it the wrong way....

Bob Laubach
Manassas, VA

--- Rollei List