[rollei_list] Something about last week

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 00:11:09 +0000 (GMT)

We spent last week in our farm; I carried the 3.5F
with the Velvia 100 and the 2.8C with the Scala to use
like negative. I wished to take some panos but I
forgot the Rolleifix... incredible.
We traveled to a nice cascade located 40km from the
farm, we descended till the cascade basis, a difficult
and a bit dangerous descent but the reward was a
wonderful bath in the Paca creek, the creek that forms
the cascade; cold water for a sunny day with 36ºC.
The B&W series (six photographs)starts with a portrait
about my niece Berenice, one of my sisters' daughter,
she is 11 years old and our birthdays are the same
day:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91404.html

The second photo is about Berenice too, she was riding
and came to the creek because the horse wished to
drink water:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91408.html

This one is a general view about the Paca cascade:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91409.html

A detail about the cascade basis:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91407.html

Some of my children and nieces are enjoying the
cascade:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91405.html

The last one is about a worker:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-91406.html

I must wait for the developed Velvia 100; now I need
to send the slides to Buenos Aires because our local
lab decided to abandon slides developing.
Comments are welcome ( considering specially it was
difficult to descend till the cascade basis with the
cameras :-)

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar