[rollei_list] Re: SL66 tips

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:53:46 +0000 (GMT)

Yes Slobodan, I only was quoting one of the SL 66 main
designers, Prochnow; while the Rollei SLR first
protoype (1955/57)was designed thinking to maintain
several TLR advantages (light weight in example), the
SL 66 designed ten years later was conceived more like
a studio camera,it does not mean it can`t be used hand
held as your personal experience could demonstrate.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam