[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex photo among the best- 2010

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:15:23 -0300

Digital or film, the best option is a good original requiring a
minimal of image correction during the final product process, less
time=more money. Anyway film demands more concentration from the
photographer, your number of frames is very limited and then your
number of shots is limited too. If I was a commercial wedding
photographer I'd use a digital camera to take a lot of images about
the ceremony and party to assure a good result without lossing time on
PS long time retouching and a film MF camera for some special wedding
portraits.-

Carlos