[rollei_list] Re: Rollei Retro Film

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:11:12 -0800

BTW, I believe that the film labeled "Arista II" sold by
www.freestylephoto.biz is the exact same stuff as the Rollei Retro.  It all
comes from that last run of AGFA.

Freestyle has 35mm 100 and 400 speeds in 24 exposure rolls and also 100 ft.
rolls...and it is incredibly cheap!

Check it out here:
http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_search.php?rfnp=40&q=arista+ii&rfnc=402&;

Jeff