[rollei_list] Re: OT: first Contax IIa arrived

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 07:01:53 +0800

Exclusively for Rollei list members; buy two focusing screens including
shipping for 56USD.
This offer will run until the end of May.
Please list members only, and no industrial quantities!

Simply by changing the focusing screen one can get all that beautiful glass
back into effective service, Xenars and Tessars etc.

You can contact me off the list. I except Paypal, the best method for such a
cheap purchase is cash in registered envelope.

Regards,
Marvin.