[rollei_list] Re: OT: Light bulb for slide viewer

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 16:48:42 -0400

James, you are forgetting the premise of my comment... that ideally
you want more light in these viewers. I know that the halogen
replacements I use in my 50s/60s stereo viewers are substantially
brighter than the original lamps, but they generate more heat, and
only some viewers can handle them.

I'd be interested in knowing of any incandescent lamp that produces
more light and less heat with the same wattage.

Eric Goldstein