[rollei_list] Re: OT: Electronic Connectivity

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 18:39:52 -0400

At 06:26 PM 5/6/2010, Allen Zak wrote:

>So I'm on the losing side again.  Curse You, Roget!  I hesitate to
>inform fellow KKs Cerf, Kahn and especially Gingrich about this.  He
>hates to be thought wrong, and is often vindictive.

I can write out a lengthy screed pointing out the many, many failings Gingrich displays. But fundamental kindness is a part of his character. Gingrich ought not to have commented on Algore's foul-up and I have no clue as to why he did so, as, at the time, he was essentially below the political radar screens. I would suspect that he just got sand-bagged by some media type and responded with an off-the-cuff remark.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!