[rollei_list] Re: OT: Contax II

  • From: "Daniel Ridings" <dlridings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:29:16 +0100

Congratulations Carlos!

As a teenager, I always wanted a Contax (wanted the rangefinder in the
viewfinder window). As an adult I've gathered a few Kievs and the ones
from the fifties and sixties are really quite nice. Maybe the others
are too, but I've kept to the earlyish timeframe.

That "ca-chunk" of a shutter or a little whisper at higher speeds is nice.

Best,
Daniel