[rollei_list] Re: OT: Contax II

  • From: slobodan dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:35:28 -0800

You know, there is a long tradition of letting the first responder, Daniel in this case, field test a newly acquired "bragging rights" camera. That's just so you don't get stuck with a pig-in-a-poke situation, and are left-holding-the-Contax:-)

s.d.

On Nov 6, 2008, at 2:21 AM, Carlos Manuel Freaza wrote:

Last night we were visiting my mother-in-law and she told me showing a 35mm camera :"Carlos, I recalled I had in the closet this camera that belonged to one of my brothers , do you like it?", I took the camera, it was a beauty, I replied: "Yes, I like it", she said "and then it's for you". The camera is a Contax II rangefinder with a Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar lens 1,5/50, lens (uncoated, it has a bit of haze, no fungus) and camera need a deep CLA, they have very good shape except for a few details, according the lens serial number it would be from about 1937, it looks like a camera from the '70s however smaller than those monsters, it has metal focal plane shutter and self-timer, I hope to use this camera, you feel it very comfortable in your hands.

If Marc is still interested about them, the camera serial number is B33268 and the lens CZJ 2188792.-

Carlos

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch