[rollei_list] Re: M42 adapter for SL66 or 6006?

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:00:34 -0300

2009/12/3 Maurice M. Greeson <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I think it probably was made by the Questar Corp. for their telescopes and
> most likely it has the SL66 bayonet, but I am not sure.

I could see that Questar manufactures extension tubes/adapters to
couple different cameras to the telescopes, some of these extension
tubes look very similar regarding your adapter, it has the extension
tube and the T ring for the camera. They have a  camera adapters
regular list that does not include Rollei cameras, however they do
manufacture adapters for any camera according the customer specs.
Anyway some time ago they had included in the regular adapters list
one for Hasselblad 500 cameras, are you sure your adapter is not for
Hasselblad?

Questar accesories list:
http://www.questar-corp.com/acc7.htm#camera
Some adapter looking similar to yours at the end of this page:
http://www.barrie-tao.com/questar_life.html