[rollei_list] Re: M42 adapter for SL66 or 6006?

  • From: Hauke Fath <hauke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 22:06:42 +0100

At 13:17 Uhr -0700 3.12.2009, Maurice M. Greeson wrote:
>I have an adapter that was probably made by Questar or perhaps Rollei and
>I am not sure which series of Rolleis it fits.

It cannot be SLX/6000 because the lens is required to have a proper
shutter, which your adapter does not appear to have. I am not familiar with
the SL66 series.

>A picture can be viewed
>here.   http://mckay3d.posterous.com/#    Since this is in plain text you
>have to copy the url and paste into your browser.

Nope. Even my Eudora 3 client of 1997 vintage will happily make any
well-formed url clickable. I don't know where the idea comes from that you
need html mail for using embedded links directly...

        hauke