[rollei_list] Re: Limit of Rolleicord Triotar

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:40:03 -0700

On 10/11/06, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

".....developed in full strength Microdol-X or Perceptol (they are
identical)........."

How sure are you about this? The late Barry Thornton (who was no slouch when it came to experience in developers, even creating a few of his own) compares these two in his books (Elements, and Edge of Darkness). I specifically remember him discussing at a point in his evolution of developer experience about Microdol-X and then later how it differed and was surpassed in some respects what he liked in a developer by Perceptol. I think he even discussed some of the differences in the chemical content and properties of each and how this effected results. I'll find the reference later tonight after I get home.

Richard S.