[rollei_list] Re: Limit of Rolleicord Triotar

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:47:03 -0700

Eric,

As a H'blad user, I would NOT shake my head in disbelief.  My old
Xenar equipped Rolleis produced 6x6 slides that certainly equaled
those from the H'blad with its 80mm Planar.

I did find though, that the projector made a world of difference. Nothing
equaled the best Leitz or Rollei 6x6cm projectors.  The lenses on lesser
projectors had chromatic and/or spherical aberration. (showed up as
color fringing and unsharpness in corners) The slides were bound in
glass.

Jerry