[rollei_list] Re: Large Format film availability

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:44:33 -0700

Luckily freezing film really does seem to preserve most of it.  I just shot
some Velvia 50 that was frozen since 1999 and compared it to the newly
reissued Velvia 50 and could see no difference.

I fear I may have to buy another freezer, however, since I'm constantly at
the edge of my wife's tolerance concerning her bizarre desire to freeze food
vs. film.

Jeff