[rollei_list] Re: Large Format film availability

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 13:32:47 -0400

Traditional film photography is currently about a half a billion
dollar market world-wide, and is projected to be at least a 100
million dollar market for a decade. At the very least, niche suppliers
will continue to service it...

If it is any consolation to you, vinyl records are making a very
significant comeback these days and new pressing and commanding
premium prices...

Eric Goldstein