[rollei_list] Re: Kodak Discontinuing All B&W Paper

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:29:20 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:30 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Kodak Discontinuing All B&W Paper
> Also, where will I get my favorite portrait paper; Opal G?
>
> Is P-O-P (redundant), paper still made?
>
> Jerry

   Forgot this part. Printing out paper is still made. It is
sold in the US as Centenial POP but is made by Kentmere in
England. POP has the interesting because it has a self
masking property that lowers the contrast of shadows and
allows printing quite contrasty negatives.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx