[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad Slide Projector Provenance

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:04:05 -0300 (ART)

They are in Saarbrückener Straße 263, Braunschweig, I
don't recall now if this is the former Voigtländer
address; as I wrote previously, Leica sold Zett in
2004 to an investor group called "Allegra", and a few
weeks ago Allegra sold Zett Optics GmbH to other
investors group, "Ventizz capital partners", they are
manufacturing LED and lenses for medical instruments,
no longer projectors. Zett was established like
projectors manufacturer in 1928:
http://www.zett-optics.com/
There is an English version

All the best
Carlos

--- Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
escribió:

> The Hasselblad PCP80 projectors were made at Zett
> Projektoren Werke
> in Braunschweig. Zett ("Z") was a subsidiary of
> Zeiss until it was
> sold to Leica. They were (still are?) established in
> the old old
> Voigtlaender Works.
>
> Ferdi.
>

> Op 24-feb-2008, om 0:25 heeft Marc James Small het
> volgende geschreven:
>
> > At 06:02 PM 2/23/2008, Jim Brick wrote:
> >
> >> The projectors were made by
> >> Zeiss
> >
> > You don't happen to know at which plant they
> were=20
> > made, do you?  I would suspect the old Zeiss
> Ikon=20
> > plant at Kiel.  But Zeiss has used a former
> Voigtl=E4nder plant, as
> > well.
> >
> > Marc

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar