[rollei_list] Re: Hasselblad Slide Projector Provenance

  • From: Ferdi Stutterheim <fwstutterheim@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:48:56 +0100

Carlos,

That Voigtlaender factory occupied most of the block including more =20
than one street address. Berliner Strasse probably being the main =20
entrance.
Emmanuel kindly sent me a set of pictures shortly after his trip.

Voigtlaender also had a factory at Campestrasse. According to the =20
plaque in Emmanuel's photo that plant closed in 1957.

Best regards,
Ferdi.

Op 25-feb-2008, om 8:20 heeft Carlos Manuel Freaza het volgende =20
geschreven: