[rollei_list] Re: FREE Tri-X

  • From: Michael Eric Berube <pj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:31:21 -0400

OK. As I mentioned earlier, I also got a mailer for the same offer last week. Maybe that's why it worked for me? I'm sure they heard I shoot only Nikon DSLRs for work now and are desperate to want me to make a video endorsement for them like John Sexton has!

You know...Mine being such a big name in B&W film work and all.
ha!
:)

Carpe lumen,
Michael Eric Berube

Jim Brick wrote:
I've been a ProPass member since the beginning and just verified that fact. The free film link insists that my last name is not Brick - even though it has been that for 70 years.