[rollei_list] E-Mail Clients

  • From: Marc James Small <msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:54:54 -0500

At 03:33 PM 11/26/05 -0800, Don Williams wrote:

> I've been using Eudora since version 3 and I'm convinced it is still the
>best system available, and I've had to use most of them at various client
>sites.

Don

My e-Mail client is Eudora 3.01 and it still works magnificently after a
decade.  The upgrades were simple BS.  Why improve on that which works?  It
is rather like the Mac versus PC argument:  those who cannot think use Macs
and upgrade constantly;  those who comprehend stick with PC's and stick
with software which works.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!