[rollei_list] Re: 'Cord V stuck shutter...

  • From: Kenneth Frazier <kennybod@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:21:04 -0500

On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:02 AM, FG wrote:

t's a huge file that contemplates all the TLR models. You don´t need all the pages, I actually used 6 of them. Make sure to keep track of all your movements with screwdrivers, plyers and all that. There's a fair amount of screws that can get lost quite easy. Just be careful and good luck.

regards,
juan

Thanks, Juan. I just posted another reply. The shutter came unstuck, as I mentioned.

However, I'd like to give the lighter-fluid method a shot. I took a look at the file and, yes, it is huge, and I found the right pages.

Question: My assumption is that the leather covering has to be removed before anything else can be done. Is that correct?

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r