[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Clipping Messages

  • From: "Peter K." <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:32:52 -0700

Well Don. Why are you not using the MS software? That would be part of the
statement I noted as "stick with MS when it comes to Windows." I have never
liked trackballs. Tried it and never took to it. These devices are very much
a personal issue.
 Anyway, hope all is well with you in So Cal. It was 92 here yesterday and
should be 85 today. I think we have your weather up here this week.
 Peter K

--
Peter K
Ó¿Õ¬