[rollei_list] More Colors and Xenar 3.5/75

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:23:00 +0000 (GMT)

I uploaded other two photographs from the same
Rolleicord-Xenar 3.5/75 color roll test.
The first one is another view about the ?banana?
(ultralight) flying,the second is about a sand dredge
ship that knew better days:
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-88024.html
http://www.rollei-gallery.net/itar/image-88025.html

All the best