[rodgersorgan] New member with a 750 EXT spkr question.

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:31:10 -0400

Greetings,

I have been asked by a local church in Sunnyvale, CA that is replacing an older
Rodgers organ with external house speakers and amplifiers with a 750 having
internal speakers and amplifier.  I'm looking for information about doing the
internal -> external connections to the 600-ohm shielded twisted pair lines to
the existing amplifiers.  Naturally, we ended up with an owners manual but have
not located any schematics so far.

-George Hamma

--
noel jones, aago