[rodgersorgan] Re: New member with a 750 EXT spkr question.

  • From: Vern Jones <soundres@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 12:12:16 -0700

Hello,

If you have a Rodgers with internal speakers, the other audio outputs
are normally unbalanced. you need a audio line level amplifier to
convert the unbalanced lines to balanced lines for the audio system to
function properly. Try the Pro Shop of Guitar center in San Jose. They
should have unbalanced to balanced line adapters, and may be able to
assist in the installation.

Vern Jones http://www.Sound-Research.net