[rodgersorgan] Re: New member with a 750 EXT spkr question.

  • From: "Richard Torlai" <rltorlai@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rodgers2" <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 15:39:33 -0400

I'm in the process of installing an analog Rodgers Organ in my home and it too
requires speakers and I purchased five 100watt amps to drive speakers that I
don't yet own. However I am working with an engineer who also installed a
Rodgers organ in his home and what I will do is access his knowledge and see
what he would recomend as an answer to your question. He, like you demands
excellence and I know I can trust his judgement, so tomorrow I will email him
at work with your problem.

Rich