[roc-chat] Re: Nike-Smoke

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yes. My Formula 98, Formula 75, and Sublime build threads show it. All three
are characterized by long nose cone couplers allowed my to drill vent holes
well back from the nose/body joint and still enter the nose cone chamber.

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?59693-Rocketry-Warehouse-Sub-Lime-Build-Thread
http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?46599-Rocketry-Warehouse-Formula-98-Build-Thread

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?54402-Rocketry-Warehouse-Formula-75-Build-Thread

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 5:41 PM, Kourosh Ghassemieh <kourosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 03/23/2014 05:30 PM, Jeff Gortatowsky wrote:

> I am using my now proven/comfortable method of mounting the altimeter in
> the nose and venting it near the bottom of the nose cone coupler
> (several inches below the top of the body tube). So it'll use a cable
> cutter.

Hi Jeff,

Care to share your method?  Do you have a build on RTF that may show it?

Thanks,

KouroshG