[roc-chat] Re: Nike-Smoke

  • From: Jeff Gortatowsky <indanapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 12:12:41 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah be interesting to see a racks for Nike-Smokes. :)

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt

"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 11:50 AM, R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lots of great 54 mm motors available.  Looking forward to seeing it fly.

Richard

________________________________
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 11:44:59 -0700
From: indanapt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Nike-Smoke
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rocketry Warehouse. Neat molded fins. 54mm. I wanted to complete my RW Formula
XX series rockets down the low end. I have the Formula 98, 75 (Super value),
and now the 54 and 38. So I add the Nike in for giggles. Figured if I am gonna
participate in the Nike thing, I better get going. Four inch seemed about right
for  transport.

---------------------------------------
Jeff Gortatowsky, Redondo Beach, CA | Twitter: JeffGortatowsky | Yahoo:
indanapt
"(Scientific) Skepticism is not a set of beliefs, it is a set of methods for
asking questions about reality." -- Doctor Steven Novella

On Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:54 AM, R Dierking <applerocketry@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What manufacturer and motor mount Jeff?

I have a Polecat 5.5" Nike Smoke nose and all the other supplies to build but
haven't had any time.

Richard

Sent from my iPad

My 4 inch Nike-Smoke arrived.  Ready to get building...