[roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder

  • From: Robert Tashjian <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:18:51 -0700

You could also try graf&sons, www.grafs.com, that's where I get powder for shooting. There is a flat $28.50 shipping/hazmat fee for any order up to 50lbs. you can amortize that over a group buy. Grafs is $15.99 a 1lb tin.

rwt

On 5/28/2014 4:44 PM, Chris J Kobel wrote:
http://www.powderinc.com/

Not the cheapest, but delivered to your front door.  Group buy?

From: Brian Barney <rocketbarney@xxxxxxxxx>
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 05/28/2014 10:04 AM
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder
Sent by: roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had gotten mine through Jack at whats up hobbies, but I have heard that he doesn't come regularly anymore.

-Brian Barney

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Dave M <_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_ <mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote: Having a difficult time locating 4F BP. Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can purchase? The local gun shops in OC that I have visited only sell 2F. Will that do?

Also, I haven't seen any activity on roc-chat for quite some time. I'm assuming messages are not making it into my inbox. Its not going into my spam folder either. This seems to happen every so often. I remember seeing messages that others had similar problems. Is this a message board issue?

I plan on making it to the June launch. I will be launching a 4" diameter rocket on a K445. I also plan on launching a two-stage rocket (Mini Black Brandt on a Nike booster). Hopefully the motor doesn't eject out of the MBB this time...

Dave Mulhollam

--
---
Robert Tashjian