[roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder

  • From: Chris J Kobel <Chris.J.Kobel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 16:44:35 -0700

http://www.powderinc.com/

Not the cheapest, but delivered to your front door.  Group buy?

From:   Brian Barney <rocketbarney@xxxxxxxxx>
To:     roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:   05/28/2014 10:04 AM
Subject:        [roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had gotten mine through Jack at whats up hobbies, but I have heard that
he doesn't come regularly anymore.

-Brian Barney

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Dave M <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Having a difficult time locating 4F BP. Anyone have any suggestions as to
where I can purchase? The local gun shops in OC that I have visited only
sell 2F. Will that do?

Also, I haven't seen any activity on roc-chat for quite some time. I'm
assuming messages are not making it into my inbox. Its not going into my
spam folder either. This seems to happen every so often. I remember seeing
messages that others had similar problems. Is this a message board issue?

I plan on making it to the June launch. I will be launching a 4" diameter
rocket on a K445. I also plan on launching a two-stage rocket (Mini Black
Brandt on a Nike booster). Hopefully the motor doesn't eject out of the
MBB this time...

Dave Mulhollam