[roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder

  • From: "Dave M" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "muldavea@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 21:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Cool. Grew up a few blocks away from there in Fullerton. CSUF alumni. Have to
go check out Walker at their present location and see what they have. Thx.

Dave Mulhollam
NAR#93388 L2

________________________________
From:        Brian Barney <rocketbarney@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        05/28/2014 10:04 AM
Sent by:        roc-chat-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had gotten mine through Jack at whats up hobbies, but I have heard that he
doesn't come regularly anymore.

-Brian Barney

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM, Dave M <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Having a difficult time locating 4F BP. Anyone have any suggestions as to where
I can purchase? The local gun shops in OC that I have visited only sell 2F.
Will that do?

Also, I haven't seen any activity on roc-chat for quite some time. I'm assuming
messages are not making it into my inbox. Its not going into my spam folder
either. This seems to happen every so often. I remember seeing messages that
others had similar problems. Is this a message board issue?

I plan on making it to the June launch. I will be launching a 4" diameter
rocket on a K445. I also plan on launching a two-stage rocket (Mini Black
Brandt on a Nike booster). Hopefully the motor doesn't eject out of the MBB
this time...

Dave Mulhollam