[roc-chat] Re: 4F black powder

  • From: Michael Klett <xsive.guy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ROC Chat <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:06:55 -0700

Dave,

You might check with Bass Pro Shops in the Ontario area.  I got some
pyrodex pellets there AND they have black powder (both are behind the
counter and you have to ask for it).  I don't know if they have 4F or not
but that is where I would start.  I really miss having Jack on site for
this stuff.

Thanks,
Mike