[rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

  • From: Chris Shepheard <chris.shepheard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:24:38 +0100

Hi Lotty

In message <00D2F981-013B-4632-8DB4-022C2E4339E4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Lotty Wheeler <lotty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, I don't mind meeting again Chris, but I am slightly disappointed
> to start the whole site again knowing how much time it has taken to
> get to this stage. Still I guess if it's worth doing, it's worth doing
> right and I'd love to help the centre get the best site they can have.
> Let me know when you're all available together.

Don't worry - you're only seeing a tiny proportion of the comments
which have largely been very supportive of what the new site contains.

It's mainly just cosmetic issues to make it look right and encourage
people to read it.

Once that element is right we can start to build again on what you
have already included.

I think it would be good if you can sit down with the small group and
brainstorm the next step.

Chris
--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself