[rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

  • From: Lotty Wheeler <lotty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 18:15:39 +0100

Hi, I don't mind meeting again Chris, but I am slightly disappointed to start
the whole site again knowing how much time it has taken to get to this stage.
Still I guess if it's worth doing, it's worth doing right and I'd love to help
the centre get the best site they can have. Let me know when you're all
available together.

Kind regards,

Lotty

Sent from my iPhone