[rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

  • From: bernardo <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:22:46 +0200 (CEST)

Hi
I would like to be at a meeting but not next week as we are on holiday
Bernard

Message Received: Jun 06 2012, 09:17 PM
From: "Chris Shepheard"
To: rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

Alexa,

You posted this reply to the wrong list. I'm now forwarding it to
rlcwebdev.

Lotty is listening to this list and there is no problem about
organising a meeting so long as she is in agreement.

Please make sure all responses about the website are now sent to
rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then the discussions can start.

Lotty - are you able to attend a meeting at the museum with those that
can come? Probably after I return from holiday would be best so that I
can facilitate web access.

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself