[rlcwebdev] Re: [rurallife] Re: New website

Alexa,

You posted this reply to the wrong list. I'm now forwarding it to
rlcwebdev.

Lotty is listening to this list and there is no problem about
organising a meeting so long as she is in agreement.

Please make sure all responses about the website are now sent to
rlcwebdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and then the discussions can start.

Lotty - are you able to attend a meeting at the museum with those that
can come? Probably after I return from holiday would be best so that I
can facilitate web access.

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself