[riseholmebees] Re: Harvey Queenless? Help

  • From: HARVEY HOWSON <harvey.howson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: riseholmebees@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:04:59 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Vanessa

sounds a good idea also I have been looking ont interweb and I think the
earliest I could get a new queen would be in a weeks time although thornes are
advertising at £46 each cough cough. I do hope if my queen works she mates with
quite drones as the bloke up the road has nasty bees. Thanks very much for the
offer of possible help that is very kind of you , i think i can breath again.
Harvbey