[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 06:23:00 -0700

Ron Stein says:

"It's Tuesday and time once again for three hours of great music on my
internet radio show 'The Tuesday Night Of Gold'! The doo-wop group The
Rivingtons actually had a long and interesting history that extended back
almost a decade before they hit it big with 'Papa-Ooh-Mow-Mow' in 1962 -
Among other things we'll review that history, take a close look at the work
of the late New York songwriter Ernie Maresca, and take care of my regular
weekly features and other listener requests!

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

The program begins at 7 PM Eastern time, 4 PM Pacific.

--

Radio Rick