[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:14:42 -0700

Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Tonight
I'll be taking a look at the early to mid 1960s work of some well known and
some not so well known artists and groups who came from Texas, including The
Sir Douglas Quintet, Bobby Fuller, and B J Thomas, as well as paying tribute
to the late radio advertising and musical satire genius Stan Freberg. And of
course my regular weekly features and listener requests will also be heard!

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick