[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 15:26:53 -0700

Ron Stein says:

Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! It's Ladies
Night tonight as we go A to Z through the ladies of doo-wop - First I'll be
playing 24 doo-wop tunes with girls' names in their titles in alphabetical
order of the girls' names, starting with Ann and ending with Zerlene
(couldn't find any doo-wop girls with names starting with U or X), and then
filling out the show with four more sets of rockabilly tunes with girls
names in their titles in no particular order. And of course I'll also be
doing my regular weekly features and listener requests!

To listen, go to:

http://TheRideRadio.net

--

Radio Rick