[ride-radio] Ron Stein's Tuesday Night Of Gold

  • From: "Radio Rick" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ride-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:51:14 -0800

Ron Stein says:

"Please join me this evening at 7PM Eastern US time for my internet radio
show The Tuesday Night Of Gold on my great station - RIDE RADIO! Tonight
I'll be doing a tribute to the recently departed quirky and eccentric
producer / songwriter Kim Fowley with an in-depth look at his 1960s-era
work, including songs from his well-known acts like The Hollywood Argyles
and The Murmaids as well as many cool obscurities. You'll also hear my usual
array of regular features and listener requests.

To listen, go to:"

http://TheRideRadio.net

Hit the listen link and click on the player you prefer.

You'll get one more page. Click there on your preferred player and it'll
open.

--

Radio Rick