[realmusicians] Re: Dealing with layers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 23:52:12 +0200

Hi sir phil:
Sorry for my late reply
But I did what you told me to do, I changed the time that is this layer is
on, and,it moved to the end of my song,
But, something so strange,
I found the layer 2 times, one at the end of the song, and the other is the
original place, how is this?
How can I cut it from this place?
Thanks

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love... play on.
Mobile:
0020102221750
Personal email:
ramy.moustafa.s@xxxxxxxxx