[realmusicians] Re: Dealing with layers

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:32:01 -0000

So locate the time column for one of those layered recorded events then,
press the enter key and change the time to something much later in the
project. E.G, were you know there is no audio on the track.  That will place
it further along on the track and separate it out from the layered events.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794